Innovative construction projects that support the development of the country
SOGEA MAROC, a leader in the Moroccan construction industry, has been developing the Building activity since 2009. Our company has gradually become a major player in this growing industry, by renovating and carrying out new construction projects.
New buildings for public or industrial use, massive renovation of buildings … Our company designs and produces innovative works of a very high level of performance.
We have executed several major projects: Renault plant in Tangier, offices in Tétouan shore and massive renovations of the ancient headquarter of Société Générale in Casablanca. Two good references have just been added, the construction of the two high speed train Stations in Tangier and Kenitra put into use in November 15th, 2018.
A richer and more varied offer
Our Building activity expanded its range in 2018 with a new area namely the hotel industry. Starting with the expansion and renovation of the “Palais Tazi-Tangier”, a luxury palace whose surface area to be built covers more than 41,000 sqm and to be delivered ready-made.
Infrastructure delivered on time and in accordance with quality and safety requirements
Thanks to our expertise acquired in different Building segments, we offer turnkey projects.
At each stage of construction, we opt for the best technical and functional solutions to meet customer needs and project management requirements in terms of quality, safety and deadlines. We also guarantee compliance with budgets and quality of construction.
A team of experts to carry out turnkey projects
Our engineers combine costumer experience, aesthetic sensitivity and creativity to offer a unique construction work. Our construction teams fully assume the design, planning, management and execution of turnkey projects. Responsive and multiskilled, our experts are able to intervene as general contractors and be the sole point of contact for clients.
- Safety in our sites
- Respect of delivery times
- Competent management team, well-trained engineers to approve, manage and coordinate on site.
- An internal technical engineering and methodology department which aims at optimizing the delivery time and the overall cost of projects.
- Effective and innovative management tools,
- Synergy with VINCI Group subsidiaries,
- Assisting the client throughout the process from design to delivery and maintenance.
Our main references
- Industrial buildings (heating plant, warehouse etc.) in Tangier (Renault Plant)
- Administrative building and a training center in Tangier “RENAULT Plant”
- Office buildings “Tétouan shore” in Tétouan (TMSA)
- New Cegelec headquarters
- Kenitra and Tangier high speed train Stations.
Renovating old Buildings
- In 2015, renovating SGMB (Société Générale Casablanca) Headquarter, without changing the building’s façade. A first in Morocco.
- “TAZI Palace in Tangier” for “KATARA HOSPITALITY”, under way.
- Un Data center in Banque Centrale Populaire in BERRECHID, under way
Our ongoing projects
- Royal Mansour Hotel in Casablanca, 22 floors and 5 basement levels.
- Administrative building in Mohammed VI University in the green city of BENGUERIR.
- A building in DAR ASSIKAH Rabat
- Data center in BERRECHID for Banque Populaire .