We construct key infrastructures
SOGEA MAROC is a recognized constructer in engineering structures since 1997. Our company promotes its expertise through major projects that are crucial for infrastructure systems.
Bridges, viaducs, Marina… current projects or buildings, we construct advances infrastructure for different national operators such as: Société Nationale des Autoroutes du Maroc (ADM), Agence pour l’aménagement de la vallée du BOUREGREG (AAVB), Office national du chemin de fer (ONCF) or Direction des routes et de la circulation routière (DRCR). Until 2018, our company executed eighteen (18) key structuring projects including: eleven (11) bridges, six (6) viaducts and one (1) Marina.
Thanks to tried-and-tested methodologies and effective approaches, our teams embed both constraints related to the sustainability of structures and user safety. Bringing together our expertise allows us to intervene on complex multi-technical issues. Our structures fully meet their functional objectives and stand out on the Moroccan landscape.
Our main references
- Moulouya Bridge in Oujda, delivered in 1998
- ONCF viaducts in Tangier, delivered in 2007
- Viaduct access to MOULAY EL HASSAN Bridge in RABAT, AAVB, delivered in 2011
- 3 Viaducts in Taza, Autoroutes du Maroc, delivered in 2011
- Cable-stayed bridge in FEZ, Autoroutes du Maroc, delivered in 2011
- Mono River Crossing Bridge, in Benin, delivered in 2016
- Marina Rabat
- Box Culvert 1 & 2, delivered in 2016