- Supervise the preparation and organization of the projects under his responsibility: validation of budgets, material and resource requirements, implementation schedules;
- Monitor the progress of projects, respect for technical and budgetary constraints, response to complaints, and identify the needs for reallocations or resizing of resources;
- Supervise interactions between the various project stakeholders, check the level of support from the studies and QHSE teams and resolve contractual and operational differences;
- Control the deployment of the various quality assurance and HSE plans and supervise the deployment of improvement projects;
- Maintain the operational relationship with the contracting authority of the projects under its supervision, lead the negotiations of the contractual framework, and ensure its follow-up throughout the projects;
- Identify technological and methodological evolutions and innovations in the sector, and identify and propose transposable evolutions within its perimeter;
Monitor the rise in skills, the level of performance and the career trajectory of its employees and identify the next generation in critical positions in its management.
Our offer is open to people with disabilities.
Assignment : Industrial Civil Engineering – Civil Engineering Structures